The AC24M System is available for a variety of applications. Most commonly it is ideal for the secure two-way transmission of cash and documents from a point of sale station to a safe room or bookkeeping area in a retail environment.
This system has two operating modes by use of a slide gate: Day and Night Mode. While in Day Mode, leave the slide gate closed so the transferred carriers remain in the receiving station. An arrival signal will alert the bookkeeping attendant that the carrier has landed. At days end, switch the slide gate to the open position and carriers will drop into a safe for retrieval the next morning. Each transferred carrier will be traceable with detailed audit information.
Contact Aerocom to learn more about how the AC24M or other pneumatic tube systems can improve the transportation of physical goods in your organization.
- Maximum number of stations: 1 main station with up to 61 sub-stations
- Maximum number of lines: 1
- Arrival signals per station: 1
- Diverter: 2-way / 3-way
- Operation mode: Reversing system for transport between 1 main station and up to 61 sub-stations. The main station can communicate with each substation and vice versa. The substations cannot correspond with another.
Features of the AC24M System
- Fully automatic, variable, microprocessor controlled system
- The central control unit is built-in into the main station
- The operation of the central control unit is done by means of the keyboard of the main-station. Feed backs are shown in the display of the station.
- System layout as desired, branching by 2- or 3-way-diverters
- Different station types
- Pneumatically deceleration of arriving carriers
- Data protection by code number
- Interfaces: Serial Current-Loop, as well RS-232 for terminal or Host-computerr.
- The data transfer is done by a serial RS-485 interface.
- Operation and control of all parts in service mode
- In service mode all system devices can be tested and analysed by the central control unit
- After power failure a lost carrier goes positively to the main-station
- A monitoring device ensures, that the system immediately goes back to state of standby, if a stored carrier is removed again.
- With the addition of a compatible printer the CCU will print out a log of all transmissions. Information includes, date, time, sending and receiving stations and the continous sending number. Backdated the last 120 sending processes are recallable. If valuable goods are transported, in addition also the operated tube switches can be printed out.
- Printer can be set to print out system troubles only.
- System data, topography and actual datas are stored, also in case of power failure
- Dry contact for building services control center
- Automatically or manually clearing
- Real time clock
- Programming mode. Topography- and system data will be entered and stored by the keyboard of the main-station.
- Electronic overlap safeguard recognises a situation where two or more carriers are transmissioned at the same time (for example in case of open stations), recognises the error and automatically return the carriers to their point of origin.