The EWS 4" Stationis a component of Aerocom's pneumatic tube systems that sends and receives carriers from above. It is available in 4 and 6 inch steel.
Operating this station is as easy as any other. To send a carrier, place the carrier into the front loading bay and enter the destination station number. The carrier will be sent in its most direct route. When receiving carriers, carriers will arrive on a cushioned landing behind a secure door.
Stations are designed to be wall mounted. To learn more about our EWS Station and other pneumatic tube products, contact us today!
EWS Station Features
- Meets ADA Height Standards
- RFID Tagging & Tracking RTLS
- Compatible (Real Time Locating System)
- 16 User Signal Alert Programming
- Priority Send/Receive Programming
- Secure Dispatch
- Slow Send for Delicate Samples
- LED Keypad with Scrolling Directory
EWS Station Components
Receiving baskets are available in steel (most common for recessed applications) or wire for wall-mounted applications.
Chrome Carrier Racks (Optional)
Industrial Grade Servo Motor
EWS Stations use Incremental Encoders with servo motors for accuracy and reliability.
- High quality DC motor
- Incremental Encoder
- Less Maintenance and extreme reliability
EWS Station 4" Dimensions
Station Weight: 32 lbs
Carrier Rack: 17 lbs
Station Basket: 5-10 lbs
- Steel-plate housing, made of Polystyron (non-flammable V0) RAL 7035
- Industrial grade servo motor with integrated incremental encoder
- Software-controlled motor driver
- Movement by roller bearings
- Maintenance-free Teflon - seals
- Noiseless carrier transit
- Fully-electronic, maintenance-free microprocessor controls