Interested in joining our team? Learn about employment opportunities at Aerocom here.
Full-Time | Flowery Branch, GA | Posted 5.18.2022
We are looking for a candidate with strong organizational and communication skills to coordinate and manage installation projects of our systems.
A successful candidate will
- have the ability to engage with our clients, understand their requirements and translate them into work orders
- successfully coordinate the work with construction teams, contractors, and internal resources
- be able to make solid decisions with dispatch, update internal and external service portals, and maintain real-time updates with each module
- work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- be detail oriented without losing focus on the broad scope of work
This is a full-time position with competitive wages, excellent health benefits, company match 401k, and disability insurance.
How to Apply
Fill out our application and upload your resume below. We look forward to your application!