Write a Testimonial
Thank You For Sharing Your Experience With Us!
What Do Clients Usually Include in Written Testimonials?
We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts. An excellent testimonial is as simple as a few sentences. Not sure what to say? Testimonials usually answer one or more of the following questions:
- What has been your experience working with Aerocom?
- What pain point did Aerocom help solve?
- How has your company benefitted from Aerocom's services?
- What has surprised you about working with Aerocom?
Creating a Testimonial Video
While most people prefer writing testimonials, some may find it easier to put their thoughts to words via video. If that's you, grab your smartphone and keep in mind the following:
- Find a quiet place with good lighting. If your workspace has a window, face the window while you record.
- Take a seat. The more comfortable or relaxed you are, the better.
- Aim for 1-2 minutes. However, don't worry too much about the length. Just tell your story in as many or as few words come naturally to you.