Pneumatic Tubes for Retail
Improve Your Cash-Handling Process with Pneumatic Systems
Department stores were one of the first industries to adopt pneumatic tube systems, and retail operations still rely on them today to transport cash and products safely and quickly. Aerocom is a global leader in developing custom pneumatic tube solutions for retailers, including Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, and IKEA.
For service in the US or Canada, speak with a member of our team to learn how pneumatic tubes can streamline your retail operation.
Features & Benefits
A custom pneumatic tube system can transform your cash-handling process, improving safety and operational efficiency. Here are some of the many benefits retail companies can reap from an Aerocom system:
- Replace manual cash & coin transport with secure pneumatic tubes
- Keep register floats to a minimum
- Minimize register haul by transporting coins and bills only when needed
- Improve employee productivity
- Access to advanced audit-tracking software included with your system
- Easily send cash between registers and counting rooms
- Reduce cash shrink
Aerocom is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and installation of pneumatic tube transport systems. For retail, we often use a simple point-to-point system or a more complex multi-point system as a starting point for retailers, but we can develop an intelligent system catered to the needs of your operation. Contact us today to get started.