Effective: August 25, 2014
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material on a Site, electronically copy, download onto your personal computer, mobile device or other technology used to access the Sites, and print single hard copy portions of the material from a Site solely for your own internal, noncommercial, lawful use. If you make other use of a Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
2. Creation and Use of the Account and Access to Tools. Certain portions of the Sites are only available to a user that has created an “Account.” To set up an Account, you are required to contact us in accordance with the instructions provided on the Sites and provide the requested information. You are required to provide us with your name, title, location, company name and e-mail address. We reserve the right to review the information provided by any applicant and deny access to the Account-only portions of the Sites. Subject to our approval of your creation of an Account, we will provide you with a password to access the Account-only portion of the Sites. Your user ID, which is your e-mail address, password and Account information are, collectively, “Your Account.” You may not transfer to or share Your Account with other persons or entities, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account. You are solely responsible for any and all use of Your Account and all activities that occur under or in connection with it. You agree (i) to be responsible for any act or omission of any users accessing the Sites under your Account that, if undertaken by you, would be deemed a violation of these Terms, and (ii) that such act or omission shall be deemed a violation of these Terms by you. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that Your Account is being used without authorization. You agree not to register for an Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself. If your access to the Sites has previously been terminated by Aerocom, then you may not register for a new account, or designate other individuals to use an account on their or your behalf. You agree to register for an Account using your real name and you agree that any information you submit about yourself is truthful and accurate. You warrant and represent that all information you provide to us as part of your registration is true, accurate, current and complete, and you agree to maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If we believe or suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may deny or terminate your access to the Sites (or any portion thereof) and any license(s) to the Tools.
You agree that you will not use the Tools to (i) store, loan, distribute, co-brand, frame, permit third parties to link to, or create compilations or derivative works of the Tools, or any part thereof; (ii) assign, sublicense, convey, transfer, pledge as security or otherwise encumber the rights and licenses granted hereunder; (iii) use the Tools in any fashion that may infringe any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights of Aerocom, its third party suppliers or any other third party, or (iv) remove any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property notices in connection with the Tools. You agree not to access the Tools by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Aerocom or its agents for use in accessing the Tools. Any other use of the Tools other than as expressly set forth herein without Aerocom’s prior written consent, which may be withheld in Aerocom’s sole and absolute discretion, is strictly prohibited and all implied licenses are disclaimed.
3. General Restrictions on Use of the Sites. You may not (i) decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble, modify, or reverse engineer the Sites or any portion thereof, including source or object code or any software accessible through the Sites; (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites, any portion thereof or any other computer systems through the Sites; (iii) engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to the Sites or the proper operation of the Sites, or otherwise causes harm to the Sites; (iv) interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Sites or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Sites; (v) engage in any activities through or in connection with the Sites that seek to attempt to do harm or do harm to any individuals or entities or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third party, or are otherwise objectionable to us; or (vi) use or launch any automated system, including, without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” or distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm us or the interests of users. You agree that you will not use a Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through a Site. Use of any of the Sites made available through a third-party social sharing platform such as LinkedIn is also subject to the platform’s applicable terms and conditions.
5. Unsolicited Submissions; Diagnosis of Problems. Any non-personal information, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or material you submit to us by e-mail, download, or otherwise (“Unsolicited Submission”), is non-confidential, and automatically becomes Aerocom’s property upon receipt, without any compensation to you. We have no obligation to review or use any Unsolicited Submissions or to keep them confidential, but if we elect to use them, we are free to use and repurpose such Unsolicited Submission for any purpose. Specifically, we are free to use any ideas or concepts contained in any such Unsolicited Submission for any purpose whatsoever, without any compensation to you. Aerocom does not waive any rights it may have to similar or related ideas previously known to it or developed by its employees and representatives, or obtained from sources other than you. You hereby expressly permit Aerocom or its authorized contractors and partners to access your Account in order investigate and diagnose actual or potential defects or other technical problems with the Sites.
6. Intellectual Property. Aerocom and its licensors and/or service providers own all right, title and interest in and to the Sites, Tools, all the text, content, graphics, interfaces, code and materials thereon, the look and feel, selection and arrangement, design and organization of the Sites, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Sites, including but not limited to all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of a Site does not grant to you ownership in or rights to of any of the foregoing. The Sites are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States’ and other copyright laws, and are the property of Aerocom. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Aerocom. Unless otherwise indicated on a Site, displayed trademarks, corporate logos, services marks, trade names and emblems (collectively, the “Marks”) are subject to the trademark rights of, and are proprietary to, Aerocom or its affiliates. Aerocom does not grant any license or other authorization to use the Marks except as expressly provided herein or through a separate written license agreement.
10. Disclaimer. THE SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, TOOLS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS THEREON, ARE EACH PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Aerocom DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Aerocom DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES ANY SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Aerocom DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF CONTENT ON ANY SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO ITS COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH A SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
13. Jurisdictional Issues. The Sites are operated out of the United States and the Sites may not be available to users outside of the United States. Aerocom makes no representation that materials or information on any Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to them from jurisdictions where their content is illegal is prohibited. If you are located outside the United States and/or are a national of another country and choose to provide information, upload content to a Site, or register an Account with us, you acknowledge and agree that the information is processed and transferred in the United States. You acknowledge and accept that the laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent in the United States than the laws in your country. By using a Site, you acknowledge and accept that your information may be used in and be subject to the privacy laws of the United States. Those who choose to access a Site outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any materials on any Site in violation of United States’ or any other jurisdiction’s export, re-export, or import laws and regulations.