Cut Costs with a Point-to-Point Tube System
The AC2U is a point-to-point pneumatic tube system that serves to transfer small items such as paperwork, cash, and simple samples quickly and reliably. It can accommodate high-traffic routes and connect with up to three locations. The AC2U system can be used in a variety of industries, including:
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Truck Drive-Up Stations
- Municipal Buildings
- And More!
- Computer controlled
- Transports items bidirectionally through a single tube/line
- Travels across distances of up to 1600 ft (500 m)
- Accommodates up to 3 stations
- Works with 2-way and 3-way diverters
- Operation mode: Single-tube, reversing operation; twin-tube, one-way operation
- Tubing available in PVC, aluminum, and steel (stainless or galvanized)
- Tube sizes range from 2.25 to 12.5 inches
- Soft air cushion landing at each station
- Custom equipment options available, including oversized carriers
- Provides a soft air cushion landing at each station
- High-quality industrial-grade system provides 24/7/365 reliability
- Remote blower installed away from the stations to reduce noise pollution
Why Choose Aerocom USA?
We develop high-quality systems and products with the widest range of user features and reliability.
We work with trained architects to design, manufacture, and install custom systems that are the perfect fit for your organization.
24/7 Support Line
We’re dedicated to keeping your system in perfect working order. Our team is available around the clock to fulfill maintenance requests and answer questions.
Experience You Can Trust
When you work with us, you’re getting access to a global team of experts and 80+ years of experience in pneumatic tube systems.