Aerocom’s 3 port diverter is a switching device used in pneumatic tube systems at branching points to direct the path of a carrier in transport. With the help of a magnetic proximity switch, the inner S-tube is aligned with the correct port on the opposite end of the diverter. A teflon seal ring keeps the S-tube tight so vacuum and pressure remain consistent allowing the carrier to reach it’s destination station.
Diverters also serve as direct connect units when coupled together to provide inter-zone transmission for multi-zone systems.
Contact Aerocom today to learn more about how diverters will help your organization's systems run more efficiently.
- Heavy duty metal powder coated enclosure
- Noiseless, maintenance free cog belt driver
- Removable front cover for easy access
- Diagnostic indicators and gauges
- Industrial grade motor provides high reliability
- Port covers for open port holes
- Electromechanical Drive Mechanism
- Alignment Timing 2 seconds
- 24 Volt Power Requirement (flows from Aerocom’s power supply)
- 4 Conductor Cable; #24 AWG Stranded
- System Vacuum/Pressure maximum 10 psi
- Heat Transmission Approximately 130BTU/hour
- Double walled transmission tube for quiet transfer
- Function testing capabilities directly from diverter box service switch
- Electronically monitored through system communication
- Remote operation capability
- Alignment through magnetic proximity switch
- Industrial grade, heavy duty motor
- Diagnostic Gauges and Indicators
- Remote Operation Capability