Ensuring Smooth, Silent Transfer
An important component in any pneumatic system is the diverter. When a complex system requires multiple paths to and from a given station, a diverter is used at the intersection of those branching paths. Aerocom’s three-port diverter changes the direction of the carriers as they pass through.
With the help of a magnetic proximity switch, the inner S-tube is aligned with the correct port on the opposite end of the diverter. A Teflon seal ring keeps the S-tube tight so that vacuum and pressure remain consistent, allowing the carrier to reach its destination station.
- Double-walled transmission tube for quiet transfer
- Function testing capabilities directly from diverter box service switch
- Remote operation capability
- Electronically monitored through system communication
- Industrial grade, heavy-duty motor
- Diagnostic gauges and indicators
- Noiseless, maintenance-free cog belt driver
About Aerocom USA
Aerocom USA is a full-service pneumatic tube manufacturer serving the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. We design, manufacture, and install each system and its components, ensuring you get a custom system right for the needs of your organization. Contact us today to learn more.