Aerocom’s OES Station is easily operated and functions as a send/receive station. All transactions are received from above. This ergonomical design saves space and allows installation in tight places.
The OES Station is available in 4, 6, & 8 inch and serves as a Send/Receive or End-station design.
Place the carrier into the bottom loading bay and enter the destination number. The carrier is sent in its most direct route to the destination station.
Carriers will arrive gently from above on an air cushioned landing. Contact Aerocom today to learn more about how the OES station will help your organization run more efficiently.
- Meets ADA Height Standards
- RFID Capabilities
- RTLS Compatible
- Up to 16 User Signal Alerts per Station
- Priority Sending Function
- Priority Receive Function
- Slow Send for Delicate Samples
- LED Key Pad
- Scroll Function Directory
- Soft Air cushioned Landing
- Key pad LED indicators show systems state of operation
- Programming for up to 16 users with individual arrival signals/alerts per station.
- Individual user arrival alerts can be assigned to several destination.
- These arrival alerts can be lights, buzzer, email, text, etc.
- Follow me function: If a staff member is absent their user identification can be turned off so carriers are not left unattended. If a staff member changes work locations during the day their user identification can be set to send all their transactions to the new location station.
- Special functions such as priority send for stat items or slow transport for blood samples can be assigned specifically to the station or to a specific user identification.
- Secure transport ensures that a carrier can only be removed from the station by an authorized user with a user pin code or swipe card.
- Constant Address Feature: Station will hold the last programmed destination. (3 programmable options)